Click to Watch Video!Could Downsizing Be The Best Decision You Make This Year?Well, if you're on the fence about downsizing your home because you're not sure it's the right option for you, I totally
Should You Wait to Downsize?
Dated: July 6 2022
Could Downsizing Be The Best Decision You Make This Year?
Well, if you're on the fence about downsizing your home because you're not sure it's the right option for you, I totally get it. I felt the same way before I decided to sell and downsize my home.
If any of these reasons for downsizing sound appealing, it could be the right decision for you.
1. A smaller house can equal less stress due to less upkeep.
2. Save money & fund a retirement or college account.
3. Less environmental impact can help you feel happier.
4. Save energy
5. Free you up to travel more
6. Helps when you need a new start or a fresh start.
7. Smaller living space creates a simpler lifestyle.
8. The equity you receive from selling a bigger house could allow you to buy an investment property.
9. You can splurge on better decor when buying for less space.
10. A scaled down lifestyle can help you get rid of debt.
There are many reasons for downsizing and selling your home is a good choice especially in a seller's market like we're seeing today.
So, don't let downsizing your home keep you down. I can give you a hand and help you move forward.
Brandice Critzer with Homes by Brandice at eXp Realty. Welcome Home!
Latest Blog Posts
It can be tempting, especially with how hot the housing market has been over the past two years, to consider selling your home on your own. But today’s market is at a turning